COPY FILES TO WASABI
Copy files to Wasabi, Wasabi provides fast, affordable, and highly reliable cloud data storage for businesses all over the world at a fraction of the cost of large hyperscale providers or on-premises storage, with no charges for egress or API requests and no complex tiering.
GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise eases up the migration, backup, or copying process to Wasabi S3 Buckets.
GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise offers a single package solution that is perfect for today’s hybrid network architectures. This software application allows you to copy and migrate data between servers and cloud providers quickly and easily, without having to spend a fortune on separate applications.
Copy File to WASABI with GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise
- Manage all your jobs using a single pane of glass that gives you complete visibility into your file transfer operations
- Run jobs as a service and schedule them to run at set intervals with no user interaction needed. Set it and forget it mentality.
- Copy only changed files so that only the altered data within your files are transferred so that bandwidth is preserved at all costs
- You can have GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise up and running within minutes so you can begin configuring your file transfer and data replication jobs for scheduled automation in no time.
- Overcome the traditional challenges of long pathnames and open or locked files
- Free support and upgrades for one year that includes email, phone, and remote sessions with our support engineers that are available 24×7 to assist you.
- Ensure that all copy jobs adhere to best practices as GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise uses the native API of Windows or your favorite cloud vendor
The video above shows how to set up a copy job to Wasabi S3 bucket and discusses all the few requirements needed, such as S3 Access Key, S3 Secret Key, and S3 Endpoint.
he video above shows how to set up a copy job to Wasabi S3 bucket and discusses all the few requirements needed, such as S3 Access Key, S3 Secret Key, and S3 Endpoint.